In a glistening copper still a passion for craft distilling was forged, and with it a desire to share that enjoyment with others. Especially those inspired to appreciate and make their own craft spirits.
To begin, we’re offering distilling workshops and experiences designed to inspire spirit lovers and aspiring craft distillers alike. Come join us.
COME JOIN US!
Our events are held in Coatesville, a rural paradise only 25 minutes drive from central Auckland.
Consider leaving the car at home, we’re only a short taxi ride from Albany Station, a main stop for the Northern express. If you do, let us know, and we’ll put you in touch with other guests looking to share a taxi.
GIN DISTILLED WORKSHOP
Spend an afternoon learning the art distilling craft gin using a copper alembic still.
- Explore key gin botanicals, their medicinal uses and unique flavours.
- Create your own blend in the mixology lab.
- Add tonic and help yourself to a food platter
GIN & TONIC EXPERIENCE
Upgrade to a full-day gin immersion. In addition to the Workshop content, you’ll enjoy:
- Gin-inspired lunch
- Gin cocktail (or two)
- Benefit from the extensive experience of guest presenter, Jill Mulvaney.
- Time to stroll around D:Stil Project’s country garden and visit the adorable alpacas.