1.00pm – 5.00pm
272 Glenmore road, Coatesville
GIN DISTILLED WORKSHOP
Spend an afternoon learning the art distilling craft gin including how to:
- Set-up and run an alembic still
- Take fractions, decide which to blend into your gin and which to discard
- Measure ABV (alcohol by volume) of a distilled spirit and how to dilute it while preserving the gin’s flavour
- Explore key gin botanical ingredients, their medicinal uses and unique flavours.
- Create your own blend in the mixology lab, add tonic and enjoy with a delicious charcuterie platter
Why not make a full day of it with lunch and gin cocktails? Upgrade to to the full day Gin & Tonic Experience for a true immersion.